- W.3.3 - Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events using effective technique, descriptive details, and clear event sequences.
- W.3.3a - Establish a situation and introduce a narrator and/or characters; organize an event sequence that unfolds naturally.
- W.3.3b - Use dialogue and descriptions of actions, thoughts, and feelings to develop experiences and events or show the response of characters to situations.
- W.3.3c - Use temporal words and phrases to signal event order.
- W.3.3d - Provide a sense of closure.