- How can I sing So, Mi,& La in different songs?
- Dominant (SO/5) , Mediant (MI/3), and Submediant (LA/6) are pitches from the diatonic scale are used in music in various patterns.
- (Priority) Performing #4: Select, analyze, and interpret artistic work for presentation
- (Priority) MU:Pr4.1.1c When analyzing selected music, read and perform simple rhythmic and melodic patterns using iconic or standard notation.
What to Teach
- I can/SWBAT sing in a head voice.
- I can/SWBAT sing musical melodies that utilize the following pitches from the diatonic scale:
- I can/SWBAT compare high and low sounds.
- I can/SWBAT compare loud and soft sounds.
- I can/SWBAT compare same and different sounds.