- W.K.3 - Use a combination of drawing, dictating, and writing to narrate a single event or several loosely linked events, tell about the events in the order in which they occurred, and provide a reaction to what happened.
- W.K.(7-9) Research to Build and Present Knowledge
- W.K.5 - With guidance and support from adults, respond to questions and suggestions from peers and add details to strengthen writing as needed
- W.K.6 - With guidance and support from adults, explore a variety of digital tools to produce and publish writing, including in collaboration with peers.
- W.K.8 - With guidance and support from adults, recall information from experiences or gather information from provided sources to answer a question.